Monday, April 27, 2009

Furry Belle

Here comes the 'Botak' Belle with her grown furs. Now she looks cute and adorable like me. For the past 5 months with us, she had already accustomed to our environment except for some bad habits which she is still unable to shrug off. Looking at good points, she is attentive and a good house dog i.e guarding and barking at strangers.

Both of us have the same mischievious interest i.e eating bamboo leaves. I do not know when I start eating those leaves and now Belle seems to copy cat me. (doggie see doggie do). It is like once pop, you never gonna stop..Both of us always caught dead with leaves sticking either on our face or paws and there it is where the nagging begins. I beginning to feel that I might happened to have a mixed lineage from a panda? hmmm...

No comments: