Thursday, May 14, 2009

Earth, Space and Light

Here comes the Star Trek fever.. Star Trek has been everyones' childhood movie and again all will be looking forward for Spock and the Enterprise. Yes, both my humano Ron and Jen will be watching it soon once they have their spare time. It's a great movie not to be missed..

I personally think that Zachary Quinto suits for the Spock character with his feature (sharp eyes, pointed nose and now comes with pointy ears for a Vulcan) and his cool mysterious personality like how he portrayed in Heroes. Yes and again, the humano are watching Heroes Season 3 back home depriving me of my ball fetching game. But again, I wouldn't mind if we can promptly go for a brief walk around the playground..

Beam me up Scotty!

I hope I doesnt look weirdo in this picture. This was taken during the Earth Day (28/03/2009) at home. Look at sweetie Belle, she was hiding under the table. Afraid of Klingons, perhaps?

Enterprise warping away..bleep bleep

No comments: