Friday, August 14, 2009

Yearly Shot

I am supposed to get my vaccination on the second week of July but was postponed to the next due to contracting diarrhea after chewing on a cattle ear. Jen bought it in the Midvalley Exhibition and it did taste good to me.

It's been some time that I last visited Dr See's clinic in Seri Petaling. I was quite his regular patient when I was little visiting him few times in a month and that puts a dent in my humano's pocket. I have a very sensitive stomach back then but now, since I am more grown up and have a strong level of immune system with good diet, I am just as healthy as a cow. I wasn't really good in taking dried internal organs, fatty stuffs and rawhide. So my humano are very careful on what they feed me. I am a such a sensitive lil dog..

Scheduling an appointment with the Vet

Back to Dr See's clinic for a yearly vaccination, Jen was laughing when she saw my eyes bulged when I got pricked by the syringe. Anyway this time I am more occupied with the sick cat in the cage than having a shot up at my thigh. It was nothing but it swelled to the size of a quill egg. I wasn't quite pleased when both the humanos took the opportunities to give me a rub. It was painful and fortunately it only last for 3 days. Both even use the conventional way of hard boiled egg for the swell. oh thank you....

Pix of me holding my gas.. Pffftt..

The clinic had extended its services in providing grooming services at a reasonable rate. Looks good to me. I will only be there for manicure and pedicure. At the meantime, I will just keep my mane.. geez..

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

what is that woman doing to u...?

Shadow said...

Cutting my toenails