Sunday, March 2, 2008

Am I There Yet?


This is me in the car heading to my training ground. Jen always nagged at me for trotting to and forth non stop in the car as if I am in a long trailer. Okay...I admit that I am a way bit anxious. Why are we not there yet? (to tell you the truth, I can't hold my bladder forever.....)



I always attend a mandatory pep talk by Jen every Saturday night before I go to sleep on how to be a good boy, behave and go weave weave weave, over over, jump jump, thru, tunnel and so forth.. She thinks a lil talk like this could brainwash me to perform better for the next day's training and even threaten me to go home. Okay.. I promised I will do my very best to perform. If I don't, we will just go home and have a talk on this again.. (dog like me still need to go for a performance review, omg)

yawn....anyone care to contribute ear plugs to a poor soul like me?

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

humans are a weird species...

who doesn't know hurdles mean 'jump' and poles mean 'weave'...and yet they still repeat the stupid command, as if challenging my intelligence...

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, my mommy needs to repeat the command, "in-out-in-out" during weaving time becoz I tend to miss poles. Bad habits are hard to break! Heehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer