Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Doglicious!

Excuse me for my absent to pen on my weekly blogging. Let me recalled back that I have a visitor i.e Jas living in my house for a week. I do enjoyed her companionship but leave out the food part which she was unwillingly part with. Main reason was to ward off my bad habit of begging for food..Who could resists the forever innocent look of a tiny dog like me. Well, unlike Jen and Ron whom could be so generous with foood..

Let me taste the tau fu fa for you, yeah!
One scoop for you and two scoops for me
Dream on Shadow... I only end up having a thumbsize of tau fu fa whereas Jen and Ron ate the whole bowl.. speaking about the generosity. .
Will update you on the next pictures taken by Jas, my personal photographer.. Adios!

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I bet that tau fu fa was yummy! I don't eat those kind of foods but my mommy loves tau fu fa.

Love licks,
Slid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

who's that jas ur mentioning?

handsome?

Shadow said...

I eat almost everything out of curiosity but Jen and Ron will always check which is good and bad for me. They are my personal food checker!

Jas is Jen's sis..dude...