Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funny Pictures of Me

After searching high and low for old pictures which never comes to public. Here are some for your viewing. Be warned that this might gives you a light head, wobb'y legs and long lasting giggles throughout the day.

"Have a butt-weis-ser" "Warning, don't drink and weave"

"I am the incredible hulk in a tight bee costume" "I am ya King Shadow, bring me my kibbles"

" me and my cute button nose" "me featured in a doggie model magazine of the month"

"oopsie daisy, I just miss the bus" "Where's everyone? Did I miss the feast?"
" balancing act- the devil on me" "I loves this cushion, if you look hard enough, you will notice my drool"

Doggie Fashionista

"you can't touch this" "official ambassador-to-be of a bank"

" the thai massage is superb and it comes with complimentary tidbits" "this roller is good for a belly rub rub"
"this hotdog taste weird..blurrgh" "best to floss after meal to keep your teeth shinny white and clean"

"HaHa..that's all folks"

1 comment:

King Kong said...

You are also a dog lover? I have a friend she loves dog very much, also blog about her dog.