Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shadow in Agility

Jen is extending to an additional site to document my progress and at the same sharing our experiences. The dog agility is an interesting and mostly enjoyable sport for both dogs and humans. I've googled and saw that a training school in Europe even promote agility in small breed such as the chihuahua. This shows size does not matter, it is the passion that counts.

Jen will be putting in some extra efforts to draw the course which we ran on the YMCA ground. She had that memorised after a few rounds. We are running on alternate Sunday instead of every Sunday due to my personal emotional issue.. I am an emo dog, remember? Ron felt that I performed much better this way as I am proned to boredom once I get used to everything. My running mode will automatically switch to 'pull cow' mode if they aren't careful.
Not forgetting my tribute to Groovy's owner, the trainer who comes up with new courses every week..

http://www.pflakes-agility.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

randy said...

Hi, Great post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com